Do what you do best. We’ll handle the insurance.
Risk management and loss control to protect you best.
Risk Management is the evaluation of the probability of a harmful event occurring. It also involves reducing risk, assessing costs of reducing risk, and determining how to reduce exposure to the costs associated with a harmful event.
Minimizing risks for your best protection.
Hecht-Stout Insurance offers general liability, fleet, and employee risk control services that can help you continuously improve workplace safety, mitigate injury and illness, and reduce costs. Our risk control services focus on four major objectives:
- Minimizing and Eliminating Your Total Cost of Risk
- Applying Expertise
- Developing Sustainable Solutions
- Providing a Multi-Channel Delivery Approach
Practicinig effective risk management.
To practice effective risk management, begin by creating a problem-solving plan and implementing the plan on a timely basis. Four helpful tips in implementing risk management practices:
- Protect Your Assets
- Preserve Your Limits of Insurance
- Control Your Insurance Costs
- Reduce the Possibility of Involvement in Protracted Legal Disputes
Risk management allows you to focus on what you do best—running your business. Contact us to see how we can assess your risks today.
Risk Management Information Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Assess Your Risk
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.